Boarding & Grooming
If you are going out of town, board your pet at Animal Medical Center of Jonesboro. We are proud to offer pet boarding under the supervision of our veterinary team. We cater to all of your pet’s needs including food, play time, several walks, and lots of fun! By choosing us, you can rest assured that if your pet has a health concern while you are away, they will be in the best hands possible.
Our full boarding amenities include:
- Fresh water available at all times
- A low-residue diet to prevent stomach upset
- Soft bedding changed daily or as needed
- Daily walks for dogs, including bathroom breaks
- Individual playtime outdoors for dogs
- Individual playtime for cats indoors
- Medication administration by trained staff if needed
Please note that we do allow you to bring your pet’s own food, which can be helpful if they are prone to stomach upset or have special dietary needs. Additionally, you are welcome to bring their own bedding and toys, but we are not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
At Animal Medical Center of Jonesboro, we believe everyone deserves to be pampered, including your pet. Keep your pet feeling their best with our bathing services. Our specialty is a full clip down under sedation, which some dogs require for the summer. Due to the length and intensity of a clip down, sedation is necessary.
A complete list of grooming services includes:
- Bath (with medicated shampoo if needed)
- Brush and blow-out
- Full body clip down with sedation
- Nail trims
- Ear cleaning
- Anal gland expressions
If your pet has any mange or skin conditions, our grooming staff will consult with a veterinarian for an assessment and treatment plan.
Please contact us today for cat and dog boarding or grooming services at (870) 935-8387 or use our online form. We look forward to serving you and your pet!