Emergency Vet Care for Current Clients
We focus on keeping your pet happy and healthy. Unfortunately, pets occasionally experience an illness or injury that requires urgent care. Our clinic is equipped to handle urgent care during hospital hours, schedule permitting. If your pet has an emergency outside of our hours, we encourage you to contact one of the veterinary emergency clinics:
Memphis Veterinary Specialist & Emergency
Allied Animal ER
open locally in Jonesboro.
Signs Your Pet Needs Urgent Care
Recognizing an emergency situation isn’t always easy. Here is a list of symptoms that may indicate that your pet needs immediate care:
- Difficulty breathing
- Traumatic injury (from being hit by a car or falling from a great height)
- Suspected fractures (broken bones)
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Blood in vomit, stool, or urine
- Disorientation or difficulty standing
- Suspected ingestion of a toxic substance
- Eye injuries
If ever you have questions about your pet’s health, please don’t hesitate to call us at (870) 935-8387. We’re here to help!